Friday, October 24, 2008

View If I Had Known I Was a Genius 2007 Online Now

If I Had Known I Was a Genius 2007

Do you like If I Had Known I Was a Genius? It's my favorite film.
Gonzalez, Rafael=Black Guy is really talented.
DOWNLOAD If I Had Known I Was a Genius!!!

Underestimated and completely misunderstood boy genius living with a dysfunctional family goes through a series of life challenges and finds it very difficult to fit in anywhere. He finds his true calling when his path collides with his drama teacher who notices his special gift and potential to become an exceptional actor. He attemps to realize his dream of becoming an actor but not without facing desbelief and contempt from both his family and friends.
Genres:
  • Comedy
  • Drama

Cast
  • Redmond, Markus=Michael Reed
  • David, Keith=Dad
  • Alexander, Reed=Gifted kid #1
  • Balma, John=Gifted School Teacher
  • Barnes, Steven E.=Highschool Student
  • Benzali, Daniel=Walter
  • Boakye, Kwesi=Little Boy
  • Boone Junior, Mark=Engine Man
  • Bradley, Jimmy=Official #1
  • Buford, Brett=Rich Kid
  • Burnett, McCaleb=Jeremy Fuller
  • Denman, David=Baker
  • Diaz, Izzy=Adult Acting Teacher
  • Fugate, Wayne Charles=High School Student
  • Gonzalez, Rafael=Black Guy

Download If I Had Known I Was a Genius movie spot here.
Complete film! No additional software or browser plugins required! You can play them for unlimited number of times whenever you want.
Downloaded movies will work perfectly on any PC, DVD player, PDA etc.
If I Had Known I Was a Genius

Free free sexy foot fetish.com for free!, Free advanced sexual techniques book & dvd kit Online

No comments: